What will you do when you find a large amount of frozen bananas in the freezer? I have a choice for you today. What do you think about Chocolate Banana Bread? I bet you are thinking of smoothies, banana pancakes. But listen, the thing I told you below is not bad.
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
(yields about 2 loafs, or 24 muffins)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil ( I use canola)
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1.5 cups mashed bananas (about 3)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips. (I always add lesser amount, personal preference)
- Put grease and flour on muffin tins or two loaf pans.
- Set oven at 350
- Beat sugar and eggs until creamy. Then, mix in the oil
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix in bananas and bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Have you cooked it yet? Show us.
Chocolate Banana Bread, by Bette – Somerset Lane